Who are Registered Builders?
Registered Builder/Remodeler is a professional membership granted to a builder who meets specific requirements including:
- providing each customer with a contract that shall be fair and equitable to both parties, along with a one-year limited warranty for structural defects.
- experience in the construction profession for a specified period of time.
- demonstrated financial and on-site responsibilities.
- being a full-time professional who derives his/her principal income from construction and/or related activities.
- submitting the names of previous customers as references.
- having an acceptable credit history.
- abiding by the Code of Ethics of the Builders Association of South Central Kentucky.
- participating in continuing education.
- agreeing to a conciliation process and/or binding arbitration in the event of an unresolved complaint from a customer concerning a structural defect.
All of these factors provide you with assurance that you are dealing with a professional who is dedicated to providing you with a quality home.
Find a Registered Builder
Search using either Company Name, Owner/Builder Name, or Company Address.
Page 6 of 6
Contact: David Melton
Address: 1600 Campbell Lane, Suite 104
Bowling Green, KY 42104
Contact: Johnston Boyd
Address: PO Box 1717
Bowling Green, KY 42102
Phone: (270) 846-2523
Page 6 of 6
BASCKY Member Benefits
Three Memberships in One
By joining the local, you are automatically a member of the state and national associations making you a part of over 197,000 member companies who collectively employ over eight million Americans. Together, we are building a better community.
Industry Updates and Information
Receive newsletters, product updates and trends, and economic forecasting & data.
Protection from Excessive Regulations
Powerful representation to defend you against excessive regulations locally, statewide and nationally. Opportunities for you to have your voice heard by your local elected officials, governmental workers and Legislators.
Promote Your Business to Homeowners
Members have access to our consumer-focused website, printed membership directory, annual Parade of Homes and Home Expo—the only local home show, as well as active participation in other community groups to promote members.
Members enjoy discounts on Workers Comp, Liability, Health, and Life insurance; free, expert legal consultation; $500 saving on GM vehicle purchase; Speedway/Marathon fleet discounts; discount FedEx; sample forms; hotel discounts, and many others.
Receive education from a certified graduate builder & remodeler, and a certified aging-in-place specialist; as well as lead RRP certified, code updates, certified green professional & many more.
We’re building more than homes.
We’re building a better community.
Over the last few years, our members have given approximately $250,000 to local charitable organizations. Additionally, we fund an annual WKU Scholarship to a deserving student. Our members are involved in the community and will continue to work together to build a better, stronger community for the health and safety of our families.