Over the last few years, our members have given approximately $250,000 to local charitable organizations. Additionally, we fund an annual WKU Scholarship to a deserving student. Our members are involved in the community and will continue to work together to build a better, stronger community for the health and safety of our families.
Members of the Builders Association of South Central Kentucky contribute time, knowledge, expertise and money to their community. Here are a few contributions:
- American Cancer Society: $2,250
- American Legion: $1,500
- Arlo Richardson Scholarship Fund: $3,815
- Barren River Child Advocacy: $1,050
- Barren River Area Safe Space: $1,000
- BG/Warren County Humane Society: $1,050
- Big Brothers Big Sisters: $2,800
- Bowling Green Christian Academy: $10,343
- Boys & Girls Club of BG: $3,800
- Boys & Girls Club/Nat’s Bikes for Kids: $2,500
- Boys & Girls Club of Franklin: $350
- Broadway United Methodist Church Youth Room: $3,000
- Bush-Clinton Foundation for Victims of Katrina: $5,700
- Capitol Arts: $10,000
- CASA—Court Appointed Special Advocate: $11,550
- Chamber of Commerce Foundation: $1,350
- Center for Courageous Kids: $250
- Clinical Education Complex at WKU: $20,000
- College Heights Foundation: $1325
- Day for Danny: $200
- Dream Factory: $10,000
- Family Enrichment Center: $25,800
- Foundation Christian Academy: $2,350
- Fraternal Order of Police: $500
- Gary Raymer Scholarship Fund: $12,000
- Greenwood High School Soccer Field: $10,000
- Habitat for Humanity: $6,835
- Haven 4 Change: $15,000
- Junior Achievement: $14,565
- Juvenile Diabetes: $14,375
- Lions Club: $75
- Realtor Hope for Homeless: $250
- Safety City Program: $10,500
- Salvation Army: $10,100
- Soap Box Derby: $250
- Special Olympics: $260
- Warren East Lady Raiders: $7,575
- Wrote Foundation/Housing Authority: $300
- YMCA: $10,000
BASCKY Member Benefits
Three Memberships in One
By joining the local, you are automatically a member of the state and national associations making you a part of over 197,000 member companies who collectively employ over eight million Americans. Together, we are building a better community.
Industry Updates and Information
Receive newsletters, product updates and trends, and economic forecasting & data.
Protection from Excessive Regulations
Powerful representation to defend you against excessive regulations locally, statewide and nationally. Opportunities for you to have your voice heard by your local elected officials, governmental workers and Legislators.
Promote Your Business to Homeowners
Members have access to our consumer-focused website, printed membership directory, annual Parade of Homes and Home Expo—the only local home show, as well as active participation in other community groups to promote members.
Members enjoy discounts on Workers Comp, Liability, Health, and Life insurance; free, expert legal consultation; $500 saving on GM vehicle purchase; Speedway/Marathon fleet discounts; discount FedEx; sample forms; hotel discounts, and many others.
Receive education from a certified graduate builder & remodeler, and a certified aging-in-place specialist; as well as lead RRP certified, code updates, certified green professional & many more.